By Wil M. P. van der Aalst (auth.), Javier Esparza, Charles Lakos (eds.)
This booklet constitutes the refereed complaints of the twenty third foreign convention on software and conception of Petri Nets, ICATPN 2002, held in Adelaide, Australia, in June 2002.
The 18 ordinary papers and one device presentation provided including six invited paper have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from forty five submissions. All present matters on study and improvement of Petri nets are addressed, particularly concurrent structures research, version validation, company procedure administration, reactive platforms, workflow methods, instant transaction protocols.
Read or Download Application and Theory of Petri Nets 2002: 23rd International Conference, ICATPN 2002 Adelaide, Australia, June 24–30, 2002 Proceedings PDF
Similar theory books
Securing advanced and networked platforms has turn into more and more vital as those platforms play an crucial position in smooth lifestyles on the flip of the - formation age. simultaneously, defense of ubiquitous conversation, information, and computing poses novel examine demanding situations. safety is a multi-faceted challenge end result of the complexity of underlying undefined, software program, and community inter- pendencies in addition to human and social components.
The spectral concept of normal differential operators L and of the equations (0. 1) Ly= AY attached with such operators performs a big position in a couple of difficulties either in physics and in arithmetic. allow us to provide a few examples of differential operators and equations, the spectral thought of that's good constructed.
The speculation of Binocular imaginative and prescient is a e-book approximately neurological regulate conception. during this experience it used to be some distance sooner than its time, for the formal improvement of keep watch over thought used to be many a long time sooner or later whilst this ebook seemed in 1868. Hering's primary thought is that the keep watch over of eye hobbies is enormously simplified if there's just one neurological keep watch over approach commanding the 'double-eye' as a unmarried organ.
- Operator Theory and Complex Analysis: Workshop on Operator Theory and Complex Analysis Sapporo (Japan) June 1991
- Fundamental Aspects of Quantum Theory
- Theory of Economic Dynamics
- Theory of Machines and Computations. Proceedings of an International Symposium on the Theory of Machines and Computations Held at Technion in Haifa, Israel, on August 16–19, 1971
- Advanced Granulation Theory at Particle Level
Extra resources for Application and Theory of Petri Nets 2002: 23rd International Conference, ICATPN 2002 Adelaide, Australia, June 24–30, 2002 Proceedings
44. 45. 46. Wil M. P. van der Aalst editor, Proceedings of the IASTED International Conference on Modelling and Simulation, pages 417–421. IASTED/Acta Press, Anaheim, USA, 1999. 18 W. Reisig and G. Rozenberg, editors. Lectures on Petri Nets I: Basic Models, volume 1491 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1998. 10 W. E. Orlowska. Analyzing Process Models using Graph Reduction Techniques. Information Systems, 25(2):117–134, 2000. W. Verbeek, T. Basten, and W. M. P. van der Aalst.
M. ter Hofstede, B. P. Barros. Advanced Workﬂow Patterns. In O. Etzion and P. Scheuermann, editors, 7th International Conference on Cooperative Information Systems (CoopIS 2000), volume 1901 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 18–29. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2000. 5, 8, 16 14. W. M. P. van der Aalst and S. Jablonski, editors. Flexible Workﬂow Technology Driving the Networked Economy, Special Issue of the International Journal of Computer Systems, Science, and Engineering, volume 15, number 5.
P. van der Aalst and T. Basten. Inheritance of Workﬂows: An Approach to Tackling Problems Related to Change. Theoretical Computer Science, 270(12):125–203, 2002. 11, 17 9. W. M. P. van der Aalst, J. Desel, and A. Oberweis, editors. Business Process Management: Models, Techniques, and Empirical Studies, volume 1806 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2000. 4 10. W. M. P. M. A. Reijers. Analysis of Discrete-time Stochastic Petri Nets. Statistica Neerlandica, 54(2):237–255, 2000.
Application and Theory of Petri Nets 2002: 23rd International Conference, ICATPN 2002 Adelaide, Australia, June 24–30, 2002 Proceedings by Wil M. P. van der Aalst (auth.), Javier Esparza, Charles Lakos (eds.)